This blog post is About how to use RSS FEED in your Windows 8.1 App.
Just follow these steps:
- Open Visual Studio 2013
- Create New Project and select Visual C# > Store Apps > Universal Apps > Blank App
- In the Solution you will find 3 projects:
– Windows 8.1 Project
– Windows Phone 8.1 Project
– App.Shared Project (Anything will be Shared between the previous two projects)
- In Windows 8.1 Project, Open MainPage.xaml and Write the following xaml Code in the Main Grid:
- Open MainPage.xaml.cs file and write the following code:
- Then Run the Windows 8.1 App 😉
Download Code Sample HERE!
RSS FEED in Windows Phone 8.1 will be available soon, stay tuned 🙂
Video on Youtube 🙂
Thanks for your time 🙂
You will find my contacts in the Blog, Feel free to contact me anytime 😉