Hello everyone, last time in C# serious for beginners we talked about the Variables, Constants and Literals in C#
So, this time we are going to learn and know the C# Operators.
What is the Operator ?
An operator is a symbol that tells the compiler to perform specific mathematical or logical manipulations.
What are the types/kinds of these Operators ?
- Arithmetic Operators: (+, *, /, -, %)
- Relational Operators: (==, !=, >, >=, <. <=)
and here’s an Example on the Relational Operators:
- Logical Operators: (&&. ||, !)
and here’s an Example on the Logical Operators:
- Bitwise Operators: (&, |, ^, <<, >>, ~)
and here’s an Example on the Bitwise Operators:
- Assignment Operators: (=, +=, -=, *= … etc)
and here’s an Example on the Assignment Operators:
Now, we are able to use Operators in our programs easily. 🙂
Source Code: http://1drv.ms/1lajRGG
Next time, we will talk about Decision Making in C#
So, stay tuned 😀
If you need any help or support, don not hesitate to contact me 🙂