- In you Project In Visual Studio, in the Solution Explorer, open App.xaml.cs and add these namespaces:
- and then, add this block of code in Sealed partial class:
Now, Let’s know how to add About Charm to your App:
- Open your Windows Store app project you created in Visual Studio.
- Select the Project menu, and click Add New Item. An Add New Item dialog box appears. (You can also use the shortcut, Ctrl+Shift+A, to open this dialog box.)
- In the Visual C# pane, select Windows Store.
- From the center pane, scroll down and select Settings Flyout.
- Name the Setting Flyout “About”.
This Page will appear, you can control it like any xaml page.
now, open App.xaml.cs and add this block of code:
Now, you have already added the About Charm to your App.
Here’s the source code of the sample.
Feel free to contact me, if you need any support 🙂